Land Clearing and Forestry Mulching
We provide forestry mulching land clearing services. Forestry Mulching is the most effective way to clear your property or large land parcel. You do not need to haul away or create burn piles of brush and trees. Hauling and burning the brush and trees is almost always more expensive and takes more time than using forestry mulching. Our mulching service is an eco-friendly and cost-effective solution for your land clearing needs. One of the benefits of mulching is it leaves topsoil in place and adds valuable nutrients while also preventing erosion. Our mulching machine can remove and mulch trees up to 12″ in diameter. Powered by a 100 HP turbo diesel it shreds the vegetation in its path. Blackberries, Scotch Broom, Alder Trees, Fir Trees, Vine Maple, rotten logs and stumps, Hazelnut / Filbert, Salal, even down to grass.
Our services are available in the greater Puget Sound area of Washington State including Lewis, Mason, Pierce, South King, and Thurston counties.
What can land clearing using forestry mulching do for you?
- Land and lot clearing
- Right of way clearing for power lines, pipelines, cell towers, roadways and driveways
- New construction clearing
- Hunting, hiking, horse, ATV trails
- Clearing for pasture land
- Forest or tree thinning
- Storm debris clean-up
- Commercial clearing
- Timber or logging clean-up
- Expand your property
- Viewscape clearing
The Benefits of Forestry Mulching
- No permits needed
- Increase your land value
- No burning or hauling required
- Trail construction
- Returns natural material to the ground
- Retards regrowth of vegetation
- Protects against erosion
- Expands usable property
- Less ground pressure
- One step process that leaves no brush piles
- Less expensive
- It makes your property look just great!
We keep an eye on budgets; stay on top of schedules for timely delivery, and work closely with you to create your vision.